SI 2020/660. The Health and Safety (Consequential Amendments) (EU Exit) Regulations 2020. Comes into force immediately before IP completion day. These Regulations amend the Health and Safety (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2018 (S.I. 2018/1370) (which amend subordinate legislation in the field of health and safety), and substitute a number of references to “exit day” in those regulations with “IP completion day”. The subordinate legislation is:
• SI 1995/738. Offshore Installations and Pipeline Works (Management and Administration) Regulations 1995.
• SI 1995/743. Offshore Installations (Prevention of Fire and Explosion, and Emergency Response) Regulations 1995.
• SI 1995/2038. Borehole Sites and Operations Regulations 1995.
• SI 1996/913. Offshore Installations and Wells (Design and Construction, etc.) Regulations 1996.
• SI 2010/ 1140. Control of Artificial Optical Radiation at Work Regulations 2010.