SI 2018/1232. The Environmental Assessments and Miscellaneous Planning (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2018. These Regulations make amendments to legislation in the field of town and country planning and infrastructure planning. Comes into force on Brexit day. The legislation in question is:
• Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (A1990 c.8)
• Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004 (A2004 c.5)
• Planning Act 2008 (A 2008 c.29)
• Environmental Assessment of Plans and Programmes Regulations 2004 (SI 2004/1633)
• Town and Country Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulations 2017 (SI 2017/571)
• Infrastructure Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulations 2017 (SI 2017/572).