Stately home operator fined following death of a butler.28th February 2017
Waste management firm fined £125,000 for releases of odour7th March 2017
The Health and Safety (Miscellaneous Amendments) Regulations 2017. Comes into force 6th April. Makes minor amendments to The Natural Environment and Rural Communities Act 2006. It also makes minor amendments to
- The Offshore Installations (Safety Zones) Regulations 1987 (SI 1987/1331); amendment to Regulation 2 and addition of Regulation 3,
- The Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013 (SI 2013/1471); amendment to Regulation 2(1) and addition of Regulation 15(5),
- Control of Major Accident Hazards Regulations 2015 (SI 2015/483); amendments to Regulations 2 and 3,
- The Offshore Installations (Offshore Safety Directive) (Safety Case etc.) Regulations 2015 (SI 2015/398); amendment to Regulation 2(4)
- Dangerous Goods in Harbour Areas Regulations 2016 (SI 2016/721); amendment to Regulation 5.