Consultation on new guidance for energy5th October 2021
SI 2021/1110.11th October 2021
SI 2021/ 1115. The Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Motor Fuel Emissions (Miscellaneous Amendments) (EU Exit) Regulations 2021. Comes into force 28th October. These Regulations amend the following Regulations as a result of the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union.
- Renewable Transport Fuel Obligations Order 2007;
- Promotion of the Use of Energy from Renewable Sources Regulations 2011;
- Motor Fuel (Road Vehicle and Mobile Machinery) Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reporting Regulations 2012
- Energy Efficiency (Building Renovation and Reporting) Regulations 2014;
- Energy Efficiency (Encouragement, Assessment and Information) Regulations 2014.