17th October 2019
MCA consultation21st October 2019
SI 2019/1350. The Environment (Legislative Functions from Directives) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019. Comes into force on Brexit day. These Regulations transpose responsibility for compliance with EU Directives from the European Commission to UK Authorities. The Directives in question are:
- Directives relating to air quality – Part 2.
- The Environmental Noise Directive (Directive 2002/49/EC) – Part 3
- The INSPIRE Directive (Directive 2007/2/EC) – Part 4
- The Marine Strategy Framework Directive (Directive 2008/56/EC) – Part 5
- Directives relating to water quality – Part 6.