Household waste guidance consultation3rd July 2018
Eire legislation RI 2018/184.9th July 2018
SI 2018/800. The Offshore Environmental Civil Sanctions Regulations 2018. Comes into force 1st October. These Regulations give the Secretary of State the power to impose civil sanctions by way of fixed and variable monetary penalties on persons in respect of certain criminal offences under the following—
- the Merchant Shipping (Oil Pollution Preparedness, Response and Co-operation Convention) Regulations 1998 (SI 1998/1056);
- the Offshore Chemicals Regulations 2002 (SI 2002/1355);
- the Offshore Installations (Emergency Pollution Control) Regulations 2002 (SI 2001/1861);
- the Offshore Petroleum Activities (Oil Pollution Prevention and Control) Regulations 2005 (SI 2005/2055); and
- the Offshore Combustion Installations (Pollution Prevention and Control) Regulations 2013 (SI 2013/971).