SI 2018/132511th December 2018
SR 2018/137718th December 2018
SI 2018/1370. The Health and Safety (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2018. Comes into force on Brexit day. These Regulations make minor amendments to:
- Offshore Installations and Pipeline Works (Management and Administration) Regulations 1995
- Offshore Installations (Prevention of Fire and Explosion, and Emergency Response) Regulations 1995
- Borehole Sites and Operations Regulations 1995.
- Health and Safety (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996
- Offshore Installations and Wells (Design and Construction, etc.) Regulations 1996
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- Control of Artificial Optical Radiation at Work Regulations 2010
- Genetically Modified Organisms (Contained Use) Regulations 2014
- Offshore Installations (Offshore Safety Directive) (Safety Case etc.) Regulations 2015
- Control of Major Accident Hazards Regulations 2015
- Amendment of the Ionising Radiations Regulations 2017.