SI 2020/620 & 6211st July 2020
HSE publish the annual work place fatality data for the year 2019/209th July 2020
HSE urges businesses to become COVID-secure. Being COVID-secure means being adaptable to the current guidance and putting measures in place to control the risk of coronavirus to protect workers and others. HSE lists five practical steps that businesses can take to do that:
- Carry out a COVID-19 risk assessment https://www.hse.gov.uk/coronavirus/assets/docs/risk-assessment.pdf .
- Develop increased cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures
- Take all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- Maintain social distancing where possible
- Where social distancing is not possible, manage transmission risk.